Friday, February 15, 2019

Studio Light So Spring Stamp- Beauty from 7 Kids Crafts

Today I am back with a beautiful stamp from Studio Light- So Spring Collection- Beauty from 7 Kids Crafts.







February is all about Flowers over at 7 Kids Crafts and you can get 20% off the items in featured vendor category.

I stamped the image with Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink.

I colored the image with Copics:

YR09, YR07, YR04, YR02, YR68, E15
BG49, BG45, BG11
V17, V15, V12, V01


I used a Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss Pen to add some sparkle to the butterfly.

 I cut with the A2 Layers Dies from The Stamp Doctor.   I inked the edges of the mats with Peach Fuzz Ink from Lawn Fawn.

I matted on a piece of pattern paper from Doodlebug's Sweet Summer pack (available in the shop) and a piece of cardstock from my stash.


Lastly I added some gems from Pretty Pink Posh.


I hope you enjoyed.   

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment