Saturday, October 27, 2018

Up to no good with Witt and Sass Stamp Company

Today I am back with another card for Magical Friends week with Witt and Sass and Kindred Stamps.  This time I wanted to play with the Villains a bit.  

I knew that I wanted to use the  Background Builder Lightening Stencil from Witt and Sass with this card, because I could just see a villain conjuring up a storm.

I also used:


Witt and Sass:  Magical Creatures

Kindred Stamps: Students of Magic






I colored the images with Copics:  

Skin: E00, E000, E11, E21
Clothing: W1, W3, W5, W7
Shoes: C1, C3
Shirt and snake: YG67, YG11, YG06, YG03
Scarf: G07, G05, G03, C1, C3, C5, C7
Hair: E31, E33
BG11 and Colorless blender for the bottle and Glossy Accents
E15. E13 for the stopper


I used Tim Holtz Distress ink in Black soot, and Oxides in Worn Lipstick and Broken China to make the background.   Then I used Brilliance Archival Pigment ink in Moonlight White to add the lightening strikes and added a sentiment from the Magical Accessories stamp set.

More products below:

Witt and Sass:  Magical Creatures
Witt and Sass: Magical Accessories

Kindred Stamps: Students of Magic
Kindred Stamps: Masters of Magic



Hope you enjoyed.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment