Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Abby and Jade from Whimsy Stamps

Our sponsor this week over at Passionate Paper Creations is Whimsy Stamps.   They carry the most adorable stamps and digis. 

This week I played with Abby and Jade (rubber cling stamp).



I used my go to skin combo with ProMarkers and Copics:

Promarkers: Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush, Baby Pink for cheeks
Baby Pink and Antique Pink for the lips

Abby and Jade's coats: BG45, BG15, BG13, BG11
Jeans: B93, B95, B97
Boots: R81, R83, R85, R89
Hair: E41, E43, E47, E49
Dog: W1, W3
Leash: RV29
Snow and Fur: BG11 and colorless blender



I used some white glitter paper and created my own ice by drawing on the back and fussy cutting.   I used some Bo Bunny Winter Playground paper and added a deer and snowflakes from Christmas Decorations along with some balls (to look like lights) from a Christmas pick. 

Lastly I added some flowers from Prima Marketing.


I hope you enjoyed!

Join in on the fun over at Passionate Paper Creations.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment