Thursday, October 11, 2018

Sum More Fun

Sum More Fun is releasing some new digital stamps and I was lucky enough to get to play with several of the sets.

Both Soda Lighted and Tangled Tinsel can be found in the shop soon here: http://bit.ly/2CaU81Q


I started with the Soda Lighted set.    





I designed my card in Silhouette Studio (can be done in other programs as well) by making an A2 sized box, and then sized my soda can to fit inside, and added the fizz to be above the can.  I then duplicated the soda can and printed the card front and the extra can, and then once colored cut out the soda can and popped up with foam tape.

I colored the image with copics:

R46, R37, R35, R32, W5, W1

I added some white gel pen to the side to add a little depth.    

I added one of the sentiments and created a banner flag to add to the card. 

I added some clear crystal bling to the card and inked the edges of the card with Memento Rose Bud Ink.


Next I got to play with the Tangled Tinsel set. 





This first card I created the same A2 box, placed the ornament then placed the ribbon on it.   I colored the ornament with Copics: YG67, YG06, YG03

I then used a Wink of Stella Clear glitter pen to add a bit of glimmer.   I wanted to try to recreate the looks of one of my favorite ornaments growing up.   It wasn't glass or plastic, but rather a fiber wrapped ornament.   I then added some tinsel twine from my stash that I purchased a few years back from Fun Stampers Journey.

I inked the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Twisted Citron.

I used the A2 Combo Layers dies to cut my layers.  You can find them here: http://bit.ly/2wAeBt9

I added one of the great sentiments to the inside of the card




The next card I made with this same set:




This card I did not do any pre-designing. 

I just printed and colored the images:

R46, R37, R35, R32
BG49, BG45, BG15, BG13

I then added some silver foil paper to the tops and popped them up on foam tape.  

I added several layers of cardstock and pattern paper from Authentique and a few paper doilies.

I inked all of the papers and doilies with Archival Coffee Ink.

I added another of the sentiments to the card and some silver sequin trim to the card.  


I hope you enjoyed these cards. 






No comments:

Post a Comment