Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Play Day from All Dressed Up


Our sponsor this week over at Passionate Paper Creations is All Dressed Up Digital stamps.   I love all of their characters but as a mom to two adorable furbabies I knew I had to color this image!   You can find Play Time here: http://bit.ly/2LSkPNX.




I colored her up with my go to Pro Marker Combo for skin and Copic markers: 

ProMarkers: Coral, Sunkissed Pink.Blush, Almond and a bit of baby pink for the cheeks.
Copics: W1, W3, W5, W7, for her glasses. 
C1, C3, C5, C7, for boots and shirt
R2,  R37, R89, R46 and R32 for her skirt, jacket and bandana
E23, E25 and E29 for hair
E31, E33 and E37 for the dog


I added a little dog dish and some enamel dots for the finishing touches.  

I hope you enjoyed.  Head on over to Passionate Paper Creations and join in on the fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment