Saturday, August 11, 2018

7 kids weekend at Passionate Paper Creations

This weekend our sponsor over at Passionate Paper Creations is 7 Kids Craft Store. If you are looking for great supplies at an equally great price. they are a great source!   Find them here: http://bit.ly/2nvXUu4.


When I saw this beautiful stamp called Hello Lovely set from Mama Elephant, I knew I had to use it!



I also used 6 x 6 paper pad from the shop by LDRS from Polkadoodles called Eleganza.

I loved the soft colors in the pack.

I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then colored with Copics.

Copics Used: R81. R83, R85,YG63, YG67

I inked the edges of all of my papers, doily and image with Ranger Archival Ink in coffee.   I added a few sequins to add a finishing touch along with some pink and white lace.

Head on over to Passionate Paper Creations and Kids to join in on the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment