Friday, September 10, 2021

Hippo Holidays with La-La Land Crafts and Simon Says Stamp- Stamptember Fun

 Hey everyone!   I am so excited to share this fun stamp set with you- Hippo Holidays- Part of the Simon Says Stamp Exclusive Stamptember Collaboration.   This is a set that once it's sold out you won't be able to get it so run and get it here.


As I designed my card I knew I wanted a vintage feel.   I stamped my images on Copic Xpress It Cardstock and then colored with Copics:

Girl Hippo: T1, T3, T5, R27, R35, R37, R59, G28, white Gel Pen
Boy Hippo: N1, N3, N5, R27, R35, R37, R59, White Gel Pen



I used the Christmas Hodgepodge Paper Pack for my paper pack.  This paper is the perfect paper for vintage feel.   


I used the Postage Squares Stamp Set and the Double Stitched Squares to Create my middle base (the bottom layer was 5.5" x 5.5".


I then used the fireplace die to cut my Fireplace Die and then added the Stitched Trees to both sides.   I added 2 stockings from the Fireplace Die and then added the Mantle Clock to the top of the mantle of the fireplace. 

Lastly I cut a Long Flag from the Long Flags Die and stamped my sentiment.   

I added a few crystals from Prima Marketing from my stash for the finishing touches.  

I hope you enjoyed my card!

See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment