Thursday, August 26, 2021

Furever Friends from Sassy and Crafty

 Hey everyone!   This weekend our sponsor over at Passionate Paper Creations is Sassy and Crafty.    I decided to play this week with Furever Friends because really, who can resist a dog set?     



I stamped my image on Copic Xpress It cardstock and colored with Copic Markers:

Dog:  E31, E33, E35
Glasses and Bandana: R27, R29, R35, R46, R59
Eyes: BG13, BG49


I masked the image and used a stencil from my stash with Rockin Red ink from Catherine Pooler to carry on the red through the card.


Next I used some Wild Cherry Cardstock from Cut Cardstock to matt my card.   I used pattern paper from Catherine Pooler Great Start for my pattern paper.   


Inked all of the edges of my cardstock and pattern paper with the same Rockin Red Ink. 


I added some white enamel dots to the card to add the finishing touches.


I hope you enjoyed my card.    Be sure to visit both the Passionate Paper Creations Facebook group- not a member ask to Join! and Sassy and Crafty Facebook group  to join in the fun!  AND we have something special for you!   Visit Sassy and Crafty and use code PPCF20 to get 20% off of your order.  





Until next time,


See you soon!

Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment