Friday, April 23, 2021

Day 5 of the La-La Land Crafts April 2021 New Release

 

Welcome to Day 5 of the April 2021 La-La Land Crafts Release. 







Now for my card for today featuring Soul Mona.    


I stamped Mona with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored as below:  

Copic Colors:
Skin: E00, E11, E21, BV20, R20
Sweater: Y38, Y35, Y17, White Gel Pen
Dress: Y38, Y35, Y17, YG06, G14 White Gel Pen
Boots: YG09, G02, G14, YG03, White Gel Pen

Spectrum Noir-
Hair: TN1, TN3, TN5, TN7, TN9
Hat: MB1, MB2, MB3, MB4, White Gel Pen



I added some roses to her dress and love how it turned out.   

I wanted her to have a bit of a carefree vibe so I mixed some of my pattern papers from the Awakening Paper Pack.   



I used a white gel pen to add button like embellishments to her boots.




I used the Flower Dies and leaves from the new Large Birdhouse Die to add around Mona, and added some gems to the flowers. 


I used the new Layering Daffodils Stencil Set, with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide to add some texture to the Largest of the Double Stitched Ovals  I used the Pierced Scalloped Ovals Dies behind the Double Stitched Ovals Die.




I added the sentiment to the side of MonaI love how this turned out and hope you enjoyed.

Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 

inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

Hoping you all have a great week of Creating

Angela, distressing the strip then inking with the same Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide.   Lastly I added a few crystals to the sentiment and some enamel dots in coordinating colors to add the finishing touches.

I love how this turned out and hope you enjoyed.

Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 

inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

Hoping you all have a great week of Creating

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment