Friday, April 16, 2021

Critter Fun with La-La Land Crafts

 Happy Friday!   This week our theme is Critter Fun and today I have a fun circle card that would be cute on a little gift.   



I stamped the cute little Hamster from the Eat More Cake Clear Stamp set and colored with Copics.

I then die cut the Rainbow in Clouds Die and also did a little Copic Coloring. 

Copics:

E40, E43, E47, E74, R30
BG00, BG13, BG15, BG23
RV55, RV66. V05
White Gel Pen


I then used the Double Stitched Circles Dies and the Pierced Scalloped Circles Dies to make my base- using white cardstock for the base and the Spring has Sprung Pattern Paper for the mat.


I used the Happy Birthday Sentiment from the Ewe Take the Cake Clear Stamp set, and stamped on the rectangle die from the Curved Pocket Die.    


Lastly after assembling my card with foam tape behind the dies and my hamster, I added a few enamel dots in coordinating colors to match and add the finishing touches.



I love how this turned out and hope you enjoyed.

Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 

inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

Hoping you all have a great week of Creating

Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment