Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Festive Lantern from Sparkle N Sprinkle

I absolutely fell in love with the  Festive Lantern Digital image when I saw it on Sparkle and Sprinkle’s site.  It’s available in both a digital stamp format as well as Rubber Stamp.
I went with the digital version because I knew I wanted to enlarge it to sit on an A2 card base without much else.  I wanted simple and elegant and I feel like I achieved just that!



I colored the image with Copic Markers and prismacolor pencils:
Copics:  R59, R4, R37, R35, R32, Y35, Y38
Prismacolor Pencils: Raspberry  PC1030, Yellow Ochre PC942, Warm Grey 20% PC1051 and Warm Grey 70% PC1056
White Uniball Gel Pen
I cut my layers with the A2 Layers combo die set.  
I printed the sentiment on vellum and wrapped it around the image.   
I hope you enjoyed!    See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment