Monday, December 3, 2018

Color it up challenge from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps

Kraftin Kimmie Stamps is having a color it up challenge.   Prizes can be won and a guest DT spot is up as well.
Although I got these into the folders in Kraftin Kimmies Group on Facebook, I was not able to get blogged until today so I figured I would combine Day 1-3.

Thus far I have colored up Krafty Life (need to get her onto a card) 

Day 1



And then I finished her yesterday for Day 2




Tonight I started this fun image for Day 3



I hoped to get more of him colored up tonight however a long day at work meant for a little coloring, but even a little coloring is good practice.


I will be back daily with more- whether it be little or a lot......  This is so much fun!

See you soon


No comments:

Post a Comment