Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Patchwork Christmas

Today I am back with a very fun set from Witt and Sass called Patchwork Christmas.   When  I see this set I immediately think Country Christmas and a touch of shabby chic.







For this card I used the button wreath, the 2 individual buttons and the Merry and Bright sentiment and the wood sign.


Copics:

E59, E37, R35
YG67, YG17, YG13
BG45, BG02, BG11
R85, R83, R81


Merry and Bright/Sign: E41, E43

I used paper from Bo Bunny Christmas in the Village and added cardstock from my stash.   

A couple of lace doilies from Stampin Up (several years old) add the finishing touch.

I distressed the edges with my edge distresser and inked the papers and doilies with Ranger Archival Ink in Coffee.


Hope you enjoyed   See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment