Saturday, November 3, 2018

Batty about our friendship

Today I am back with my final spooky card for Witt and Sass.  Stencil week continues and I had so much fun this week.

I used I used the Background builder Graveyard stencil, and the Stamp set Sexy Hexy Hilda







I used stamped the bat and the moon from Sexy Hexy Hilda on Hammermill Paper, Premium Color Copy Cover Cardstock, and then stamped on masking post it tape.   I then put over the images to mask off.

I then used Tim Holtz distress oxides in black soot, broken china and picked raspberry to create the background.   After this was done I removed the masking paper and colored the images with Copics:

Bats: W1, W3, W5
Moon: Y35, Y17

I then used the Background builder Graveyard stencil with Brilliance white pigment ink.

I stamped the sentiment and then cut out a banner flag.

Once done, I added a left over piece of a die cut created on my silhouette.  


I hope that you enjoyed this card.


See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment