Monday, April 9, 2018

Hello Flower arrangement from Make it Crafty

Happy Monday!   Today  I am back with an image I had so much fun with.  Make it Crafty is our sponsor this week and I got to play with the Hello Flower arrangement.  The twist or challenge for the DT was to add waterdrops.   This was completely new to me, so after watching the amazing Rhea live and then watching some other videos I practiced over and over.


Find Hello Flower arrangement here: http://bit.ly/2GMdX2G.


I colored the image with copic markers: 

Purple Flowers: V01, V04, V06, V09
Orange Roses: E15, YR02, YR04, YR07
aqua Roses" BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18, BG23
Greenery: G03, G05, G7, YG67, YG63, YG03
Colorless Blender and white gel pen
Hello: Y15, Y17, Y35


Head on over to Passionate Paper Creations and join in on the fun!


See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment