Monday, April 23, 2018

Coffee Break Marci from La La Land

Happy Monday!

Today I am back with a very fun image that is near and dear to my heart.   My name is Angela and I am addicted to coffee.  There I said it. 

I can drink coffee from getting up in the morning to going to bed at night.   I can drink it hot, I can drink it cold.  Only thing is it must have creamer or half and half.

I love Coffee Break Marci from La-La Land Crafts.   They are our sponsor of the week at Passionate Paper Creations.   You can find her here:  http://bit.ly/2JhuNn5



I colored her with Copic Markers:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20 for the cheeks
Hair: E13, E15, E18
Sweater and headband: R81, R83, R85, C1, C3
Jeans: B93, B95. B97 and B99
Legwarmers: R81, R83
Shoes: C1, Colorless Blender
Coffee Cup: C1. YG61, YG63

I used a white gel pen to add dots to her headband.

I used pattern paper with coffee stains on it and added a coffee band from a coffee I recently enjoyed.  I inked it up to show the texture it had.


Head on over to Passionate Paper Creations and join in the fun this week!


See you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment