Monday, February 5, 2018

Wild Roses with Skeepski Designs

Today I am back with card featuring the gorgeous Wild Roses from Sheepski Designs, our Sponsor of the week over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends on Facebook.


I am really in a coloring flowers mood lately, and this one was so fun to color.  You can grab Wild Roses here: http://etsy.me/2GNGYrp




I colored the image with ProMarkers and Copics:

Leaves: Copics- G85, G82, G94, ProMarkers: Bright Green, Lime Green and Lime Zest
Roses:  ProMarkers- Carmine, Antique Pink, Baby Pink and Blossom
Background: Copics: BG10, B000

I added a few drops of Nuvo Morning Dew Drops to the leaves to make dew drops. 

Hope you enjoyed and don't forget to head over to Passionate Paper Creations and Friends on Facebook to grab a great discount code!



See you soon!

1 comment: