Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Molly's Heartline from Tiddly Inks

Our sponsor of the week over at Passionate Paper Creations is Tiddly Inks.   I absolutely love everything that they carry.    They have the cutest images!

For today's card I used Molly's Heart Line.    You can grab here here: http://bit.ly/2o3VXER (and if you head over to Passionate Paper Creations and Friends on Facebook you will find a pretty awesome discount code too)



Originally I was going to use traditional Valentine's day colors for this image, however I found this floral paper in my stash and I loved the greens and blues so I decided to go non-traditional.   

I colored her up with a mix of Copic Markers and ProMarkers

Skin- Promarkers- my go to combo- Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush and Almond, with bit of Dusky Rose in her hairline
Hair: Copic Markers- E31, E33, E37
Dress and hearts in hair: Copics- BG72, BG10, RV21, ProMarkers- Forest Green, Lime Green, Lime Zest
Shoes- Copics: BG72, BG10




Hope that you enjoyed.   

See you soon








No comments:

Post a Comment