Friday, November 13, 2020

Naughty or Nice?!

Happy Friday!  This week our theme over at La-La Land Crafts is Naughty or Nice?!   

I decided that this cute little guy from the Jolly Elves Clear Stamp Set could be a bit mischievous and might not be up to no good.  




I colored him with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

Skin: FS1, FS6, FS7, FS8
Clothing: DR1, DR3, DR5, DR7, IG1, IG3, IG5

I used the sentiment from Santa Mona to pair with the cute elf.

I used the Little Merry Christmas Paper Pack and paired with cardstock from my stash.


I used the Photo Elements Die along with the Wreath With Bow Die to create the focal point for my cute elf. 


I used the Scalloped Square Die along with the Double Stitched Squares Die to create a mat to add the photo die to.


I added the camera from the Photo Elements Die to the corner, and a few enamel dots to the card and wreath.

I used the Long Flags Die to cut the sentiment to add the finishing touches.




I hope you enjoyed my project today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog

Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment