Friday, November 20, 2020

Christmas Bells are Ringing

 Happy Friday!   This week our theme is Tags.   I knew just the stamps and dies I wanted to use for my tag and the Large Stitched Tags Die is the perfect die for this.




I stamped the Mice from the A Caroling We Go Clear Stamp set on Neenah Classic Crest cardstock and cut out.


I colored them with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

Mice: CG1, CG3, CG5, CG7, PP3, FS3
Scarves and books: DR1, DR3, DR5, DR7, AG1, AG3, AG4, AG5
White Gel Pen


I cut the Largest of the Large Stitched Tags Die with White Cardstock and then also pattern paper from the Christmas Hodgepodge Paper Pack.  I then cut on the stitched line to create my layer.


I used the Pierced Scalloped Ovals Die along with the Double Stitched Ovals Dies to create my next layer.





Next I used the Tall Door Die, Lampost Die and the Wreath With Bow Die to create my scene.

I then added the base pieces of the Fireplace Die to create "steps" for the door.

I added foam tape behind the mice to pop them up.


Next I used the Chimney Die to go behind the tag.


I then used the Long Flags Die for the sentiment and inked with Archival Ink in Coffee.





I used some red ribbon and bakers twine for the tag top, and a few small enamel dots to the wreath add the finishing touches,

I hope you enjoyed my project today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog

Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment