Friday, November 6, 2020

Fall 3D Harvest with La-La Land Crafts

Happy Friday!!   Today I am back with another Inspiration Friday post.  I am excited to be joining the La-La Land Crafts Design Team Full Time.


This week our theme is Fall Harvest 3D.   For me when I think of Fall I think of browns, mustards for colors, and Apple Cider for drinks.


I decided to make a pouch for Apple Cider Packets using Long Sweater Molli Rubber Stamp and the sentiment from Christmas Sweater Luka Rubber Stamp.



Colors Used:

Spectrum Noir Illustrators:
Skin: FS1, FS6, FS7, FS8, DP1
Eyes: AG1. AG3
Lips: AP1< AP3
Hair: RB1, RB2, RB3, RB4
Shirt, hat and boots: GY1, GY2, GY3, GY4, GY5, White Gel Pen

Copics:
Pants: CG1, CG3, CG5, CG7, CG9, Black


I used both the Curved Pocket Die (for the sentiment die) and the Horizontal Packet Die to make my pouch with the Asian Fusion Paper Pack.

I used the Two Branches Die Set to do the sides and mounted Molli on the Stitched Nested Circles Dies.   




I hope you enjoyed my project today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog

Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment