Sunday, November 8, 2020

Marci with Apples from Club La-La Land Crafts

 Happy Sunday!  Today I am back with a fun card featuring Marci with Apples and the Apple of My Pie stamps.




I colored Marci and the Hedgies with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

Marci:

Skin: FS1, FS6, FS7, FS7, DP1
Hair: EB1, EB3, EB5, EB7, 
Shirt, hat and boots: DR1, DR3, DR5, DR7
Pants: CG1, CG3, CG5, CG7, CG9 Black
Apples: DR1, DR3, DR5, DR7, AG1, AG3, LG1, LG3, LG5, GY1
Basket: TN1, TN3, TN5, TN7, TN9
White Gel Pen

Hedgehogs:
TN1, TN3, TN5, EB1, EB3, EB5
Pie Top: MB1, MB3
Pie Pan and Apples: DR1, DR3, DR5, AG1, AG3


I used the Apple Orchard Die, Apple Die and the Apple Orchard dies from the kit.

I used the Double Stitched Hills Border Die for more hills.

I cut the Apple Orchard and colored with Illustrators:

Tree and Grass: AG1, AG2, AG3, LG1, LG3, LG5, JG7
Tree Bark and Fence: EB1, EB3


I cut the apples for the tree with Red Cardstock from my stash.


I used the Nested Frames Large Dies, with the Hello Life Paper Pack and then fit the Apple Orchard die into it to make a small scene.


Next I cut the Apple Die with Glitter Cardstock, and the leaf and stem with white and colored-
AG3, JG7, TN1, TN3


Lastly I die cut the Pie Die and cut in half, inked it with Archival Ink in coffee and layered with the apple.


I hope you enjoyed.

See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment