Monday, October 12, 2020

Spooky Night with La-La Land Crafts

 Happy Monday!   Today Team Monday is back with the theme of Spooky.   I decided to play with Halloween Frenchie.  



I stamped the Halloween Frenchie Rubber Stamp on Neenah Solar White Classic Crest Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.

I colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:
Frenchie: MB1, MB2, MB3, MB4, PP3
Cape and Eye Mask: PV1, PV2, PV3, PV4
Pumpkin Basket: OR1, OR2, OR3, B04, GY1, GY3, GY5
Toys: AG1, AG2, AG3, GY1, GY3, BG1, DR1, DR3
White Gel Pen


I ink blended the night sky with 
 Tim Holtz Distress Oxides: Black Soot, Dusty Concord, Chipped Sapphire 
Distress Ink: Cracked Pistachio and White Gel Pen


I used the Halloween House Add on Die- for the trees and the pumpkins.

I pulled the barn from the May 2020 La-La Land Crafts Club Kit as I saw an old spooky barn in my head.  I even added one door slightly wonky to give the look of old and dilapidated.




I used the Double Stitched Hills Border Die to create my hills.


I added the Spooky Fence die behind my Frenchie.  


I used the Long Flags Die to do the sentiment.  I added a few enamel dots to the side.


Lastly I used the Boo Die with Black and Purple Glitter Paper. 


I love how this card turned out!


I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog

Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment