Friday, October 2, 2020

Marci with Lemons and Squeeze the Day with La-La Land Crafts

Hey everyone!  Happy Friday!   Today I am back with a fun card featuring Marci with Lemons Rubber Stamp, the Squeeze the Day Clear Stamp, as well as the dies recently released:  Lemonade Sign Die, Lemonade Stand Die, Lemons-Lemonade Die.




I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and cut with my Scan N Cut.

Next I colored all images with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

Skin: FS6, FS7, FS8, DP1, PP3
Hair: TN1, TN3, TN5, TN7, TN9
Lips: AP1, AP3
Headband and Vest: BT1, BT3, BT5, BT7, White Gel Pen
T-Shirt: CT1, CT2, CT3, CT4
Jeans: TB1, TB3, TB5, TB7, Colorless Blender with piece of denim, White Gel Pen
Shoes: BT1, BT3, BT5, BT7, White Gel Pen
Bowl: DG1, DG2, DG3, Gold Gel Pen
Lemons: CT1, CT2, CT3, CT4
Mice: BG1, BG3, BG5, BG7, PP3, White Gel Pen
Sign: CT1, CT2, CT3, CT4, TN1, TN3
Popsicle: CT1, CT2, CT3, MB1, White Gel Pen
Balloon: BT1, BT3, BT5, BT7, White Gel Pen
Large Lemons and Cup: CT1, CT2, CT4
Grass Patches: LG1, LG3, AG3






I used the Scalloped Rectangles and overlapped to create a slimline card.
Next I used the Spring has Sprung Paper Pack and added to my base layer.

I used the next size down of the Scalloped Rectangles.  I cut the top layer for them with Neenah Solar White Cardstock and used the Summer is Here layering Stencil with Spectrum Noir Oasis Water Reactive Ink to create the cloud backgrounds.

I added them to the card, side by side.


Next I cut the Lemonade Stand die with Brown Cardstock from my stash.  I cut the pitcher from the set with the Spring Has Sprung Paper Pack and then cut the cup and the Lemonade Sign Die with the same Neenah Solar White Cardstock and colored with my Illustrators (CT1-4).  


I cut the Grass Patches Dies with my white cardstock and colored with Illustrators.
 LG1, LG3, AG3


I cut the Lemons from the Lemons-Lemonade Die set, and colored with the same illustrators (CT1-4).  

I used foam dots to add some dimension under some of the images when laying out all of my images.


I added white gel pen to several images. And Gold Gel Pen to the bowl of lemons Marci is holding.





I used the Stitched Sun and Clouds Die to cut the Sun and added to the card.

Lastly I used the Stitched Nested Circles Dies to cut the sentiment and the layer behind.   I put on the opposite side of the Sun to balance the card.    I added one of the Lemons I had colored to the sentiment.





I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog

Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment