Monday, October 5, 2020

Marci With Pen- from La-La Land Crafts

Hey All!  Today I am back with Marci With Pen- part of the September 2020 New Release over at La-La Land Crafts.



I stamped her on Neenah Classic Crest Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and cut her with my Scan N Cut.

I colored her with Spectrum Noir Illustrators and Classiques:

Skin: FS2, FS6, FS7, FS8, DP1
Hair: BGR1, BGR3, BGR5, True Black
Reds: DR1, DR3, DR5, DR7
Pants and Shirt: CG1, CG3, CG5, CG7, CG9
Pen- Gold Gel Pen, Spectrum Noir Metallic Silver Marker
Notepad: CG1
Accents- Gold Gel Pen




I used the new dies from the September 2020 release to embellish the card.

I cut the Ink with Pen Die with Gold Glitter Paper.  


I cut Mailbox Die and Envelopes Border Dies- Gray Cardstock for the mailbox and white for the Border Die.

I then cut the envelopes down to add to the mailbox.


Next I cut the With Love Label Die 2x.  I used Spectrum Noir Classiques to color - DR1, DR3, DR5, DR7.  

I then pulled the letters from the colored one and with tweezers and detail glue- placed the letters in the their respective places.


I stamped a second Marci just focusing on her notepad.

I then used detail scissors and fussy cut it out.   I folded the top, and with detail glue adhered to the top, to give the notepad some dimension.


Next I used the Postage Stamps Die and cut with Gray cardstock.  I cut the Postage Mark Die with Glitter Paper and adhered them together.

I used the Little Merry Christmas Paper Pack, pulling red pattern from the pack.

Mixed with Black and Red Cardstock, I assembled the card.

Lastly I added a few enamel dots from Doodlebug Design for the finishing touches.


I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog

Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment