Monday, October 19, 2020

Cozy Mona with La-La Land Crafts

 Happy Monday!   Today Team Monday is back with a Fall Theme.

There are so many awesome products in the La-La Land Crafts shop that can be used for a Fall Themed card.  I chose Cozy Mona.   Fall is one of my favorite seasons- I love long sweaters, tall boots and cozy leggings or jeggings.







I stamped Mona with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Neenah Classic Crest Cardstock and then cut with my Scan N Cut.

I colored her with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

Skin: FS2, FS6, FS7, FS8, DP1
Hair: TN1, TN3, TN5, TN7, TN9
Sweater: BT1, BT3, BT5, BT7, Colorless Blender and piece of terry cloth bath towel to achieve fleece like look
Shirt: BG1, BG3, BG5, BG7
Jeans: TB1, TB3, TB5, TB7, TB9 Colorless blender and piece of denim for jeans look
Boots: MB1, MB3, M4
White Gel Pen

I used the Daisies on My Mind Stencil, on both the Double Stitched Square die with Spectrum Noir Ink Lagoon and the Double Stitched Rectangles with Spectrum Noir Bordeaux Ink.


I used Colorless Blender and a piece of an old terry cloth bath towel to create a fleece look.

I wanted to try to replicate one of my favorite fleece sweaters and love how it turned out.   

I used colorless blender and a piece of demin on the jeans to add a bit of denim texture to her pants.



I used the Jingle Bells Wreath minus the bells to create a fall look.


I cut the sentiment with the Large Nested Frames die, and then inked with the same Bordeaux ink pad.

I used the Lets Get Inky 6 x 6 paper pack and the new Scalloped Square Die for the base of my square layer.



I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog

Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment