Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Walk through Wednesday with 7 Kids Crafts.

Today I am here with a gate fold card featuring BabyBunny Egg from Sweet November Stamps and 7 Kids Crafts.  This adorable image is part of the Vault release available for a limited time.

Start a piece of cardstock that measures 5.5” x 8.5”

Score one side at 2 1/8” and flip and score the other side at 2 1/8”





Next cut your mats-  the middle mat on the inside will measure 5 1/4” by 4”  The gates will measure 1 7/8” x 5 ¼”
The image was printed and cut to be 2 1/2” by 3 ¾ “   I matted on a piece of cardstock 2 ¾ “ by 4”

Colors Used:

Copics Used:   N3, N1, E25, R21, E79, R85, R83, R81
ProMarkers: Skin- Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush




I added adhesive to one side of my image and mat and adhered to the left “gate”
I also inked all of my edges with Pixie Dust Ink from Catherine Pooler. 




I hope you enjoyed!

See you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment