Friday, March 15, 2019

I heart you Anya from the Greeting Farm and 7 Kids Crafts


Today I am back with a fun Stamp from the Greeting Farm, I heart you Anya.  This month The Greeting Farm is our featured vendor, and you can take 20% off of your order of these products using code: "TGF".

This stamp appears to be out of stock however you can find other great stamps from The Greeting Farm over at 7 Kids Crafts.





Colors used: 

ProMarkers:
Skin- Coral, Sunkissed Pink and Blush - Cheeks- Baby Pink

Copics:

Hair: E29, E25, E23
Flowers: R85, R83, R81, YG67, YG63
Dress: YR09, YR68

I used paper and stickers from the Echo Park Hello Spring collection kit.   I inked my edges with Tim Holtz Archival Mini Ink in Coffee.

I added some pink pearl gems and yellow ribbon and bow add the finishing touches.

No comments:

Post a Comment