Saturday, March 16, 2019

Let them eat cupcakes!

Today I am back with a fun card featuring Let them eat cupcakes! from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.



Colors used:

ProMarkers:
Skin- Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush and Baby Pink for the cheeks

Copics:

Pants and shoes:  B99, B97, B95, B93, B91
Apron and oven mits: R85, R83, R81 BG15, BG09
Hair: E29, E25, E23
Shirt: C0, YG03
Headband: E15, E09
Cupcake Pan- N5, N3, N1
Cupcakes: E43, E41

I used dies from The Stamp Doctor to create my card.   



I love this combo because not only can I easily cut my card, but the layers take all of the work and guessing out of making the card.

I used Doodlebug Cream and Sugar 6 x 6 paper pad.  

I added a few enamel dots and inked all of my edges with Tim Holtz Ground Espresso distress ink for the finishing touches.   


I hope you enjoyed!


See you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment