Friday, March 8, 2019

Flying with friends with Mama Elephant and 7 Kids Crafts

Happy Friday!   Today I am back with a fun card featuring Flying with Friends from Mama Elephant available over at 7 Kids Crafts.  I got this set before Valentine's day but ran out of time to play with it.



Copics Used:

Elephant: N7, N5, N3, N1 ears: R20
Balloons: R59, R37, R35

I stamped the sentiment with Catherine Pooler Midnight Ink on a Stitched Circle Dies from The Stamp Doctor.  And then cut a stitched circle a size up for my mat.  

I did my background with a Burlap Stencil from Kraftin Kimmie, and Rockin Red ink from Catherine Pooler.  any stencil will give you just enough color in the background.   7 Kids Crafts has a great selection of stencils.  I cut my White mat and Red mat with the A2 Layers Combo from The Stamp Doctor.   

I cut a banner flag for the top of the card and matted with red cardstock and added a few sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.  


I hope you enjoyed.  

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment