Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Winifred from Lavinia Stamps and 7 Kids Crafts


Today I am back with a fun card featuring Winifred from 7 Kids Crafts Store.

I am so in love with these silhouette stamps!



I started with a piece of 5.5 x 5.5 piece of white cardstock, and several distress inks:

Abandoned Coral
Spiced Marmelade
Mustard seed
Mermaid Lagoon


I cut a circle out in masking paper to mask off for the moon and then started blending.    For this card I wanted a very warm feel which is why I chose these colors. 


Once I had blend I was happy with. I stamped the image with Versafine Onyx Black ink.   I then added some crystals from Pretty Pink Posh and Studio Katia.

Next I stamped one of the Lavinia Sentiments that 7 Kids carries on vellum with the same ink that I used for the image and allowed to dry before handling to reduce smudging.   The sentinment I used appears to be out of stock however there are great sentiments currently in stock.  Fairy Dust is one great one.   

I then matted on a piece of 6 x 6 card base.

I hope you enjoyed!   Stay tuned as next week we will have another card with Lavinia Stamps and a walk through on the creating process.

See you soon!




 








No comments:

Post a Comment