Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Mr. and Mrs. Donut from Some Odd Girl

I am back with another fun card, featuring Mrs. Donut from the Mr. and Mrs. Donut digital stamp set from Some Odd Girl.





I colored Mrs. Donut with Copic Markers:

Heart, Bow and Lips: R59, R37, R35, R32
Donut: E43, E47
Frosting/glaze: BG10, 

Once I had the image fussy cut, I added Nuvo Morning Dew Drops.   It cracked a little, possibly because it may have been too thick or too wet, however I really liked it as donut glaze/frosting can crack.

I cut my layers with the A2 Layers Combo die set from The Stamp Doctor.  I love how this combo set takes a lot of the measuring work out of the equation!

I then inked the white with CC Designs Heart Stencil and abandoned coral distress ink.  

I added a sentiment I found on Pinterest (saying only) which I typed and printed on Vellum.  I added a few Doodlebug Enamel dots to add the finishing touches. 


I hope you enjoyed.   


See you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment