Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Nora Northlight from Sweet November Stamps and 7 Kids Craft Store

Happy New Year!!    Today I am back with my first project as part of the 7 Kids Craft Store Design Team.    

I just love the Winter Fairytale collection from Sweet November Stamps.







I colored her with ProMarkers and Copic Markers

ProMarkers- Skin and Lips-
Skin: Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush and Baby Pink for cheeks
Lips: Antique Pink and Baby Pink

Copics Clothing, wings etc:

B000, B00, B02
W1, W3, Y35
BV25, BV29
C1, C3, C5, C7. C9


I used liquid applique for the fur on her cloak and once dried, used my heat tool to puff it up.  I also used Tonic Studios- Nuvo Aqua Flow Pen Set- Glitter Gloss to add sparkle to the cloak and wings.  I added a silver embellishment to the cloak snap.




I added some snowflakes to the top cut in glitter paper and flowers and spiral stamens to the bottom corner and some ribbon and a bow add the finishing touches.  






I hope you enjoyed this gorgeous image.  See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment