Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Gorjuss Girls Month with 7 Kids - Day Dreamer

Today I am back with this adorable stamp from the Gorguss Girls line from 7 Kids Crafts.  This month Gorjuss Girls are our featured vendor.  Use code "GORJUSS" at checkout to get 20% off your Gorjuss girls stamps.    




I colored up The Dreamer.  

ProMarkers
Skin: Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush and Baby Pink for cheeks

Copics;

Hair: C9, C7, C5, C3, C1, Black Spica Atou
Hat: B99, B97, B95, B93, B91, E23, E25, E27
Fox: E31, E33, E35, E37
Cloud: B00, B01

I paper pieced the dress with paper from the Winter Trails #2 pack. I used this pattern paper in my mats as well.  

I added a doily sprayed with Nuvo Mica Mist in Antique Gold.   I added a piece of lace and some flowers to the card, and used the Nuvo Aqua Flow Glitter Gloss pens to the cloud and the pattern paper for a bit of shimmer.



Head on over and grab up your Gorjuss Girls this month while they are on sale!


See you soon!   


No comments:

Post a Comment