Sunday, January 27, 2019

Spread Your Wings

Today I am back with a fun stamp and die bundle from The Stamp Doctor, Spread Your Wings.




I wanted something a bit more Shabby Chic with this card and love how it turned out.    I found a piece of the striped paper in my blue scrap bin and decided it was perfect for this card. 

I love how aqua and brown look together so I decided to go with that combination.

I used the A2 Layers Combo from The Stamp Doctor to cut my bottom layers.    I inked the edges of my cardstock and pattern paper with Lawn Fawn Walnut Ink.   I cut the solid butterfly with the same pattern paper, but used the backside. 



I then cut the detailed butterfly with brown glitter paper.    

I adhered the solid one down then the glitter one, being sure to only adhere the body as I wanted to fold the rest up to give dimension like it was flying.





I then used some enamel dots for the body of the butterfly.




I then used one of the sentiments from the set and stamped at the base of the striped paper.





I added a doily to the top just to give a little added decoration.


I hope you enjoyed this card.  

Leave me a comment telling me your favorite color combination, I would love to hear!!

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment