Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Viking Owen from Paper Nest Dolls

 Hey everyone!


I am back with a second card for today featuring Viking Owen Digi recently released from Paper Nest Dolls as part of the Viking Bundle.



I printed the image onto Copic Xpress It cardstock and colored with Copic Markers.

Skin: E00, E11, E21, R20

Hair: E13, E15

Vest and Pants: E31, E33, E35

Shirt: C0, C2

Hat and Shield: W1, W3, W5, C1, C3

Sword: C1, C3, C5

White Gel Pen

I used a couple of dies from my stash from Stamp Annieting- The Viking Ship Die, as well as a Brave Word die from Stamp Anniething.  I attempted to find to link but looks to no longer be available.


I used some pattern paper and cardstock from my stash and a few enamel stars added the finishing touches.



I hope you enjoyed my card.


See you soon!


Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment