Friday, July 16, 2021

My Wish with Cut Cardstock

Hey everyone! I am back with a fun scrapbook page for you. This month our featured product is gold and silver cardstock. One of our themes this month is journaling so I decided to make a scrapbook page that I can journal on.

Yesterday (7-13) I celebrated by 41st birthday and I thought it would be fun to have a scrapbook page that I could journal about my birthday wishes on. I started with a piece of 8" x 8" Black Basis Cardstock. Next I cut a piece of Curious Metallic Gold Leaf Cardstock to 7 3/4" x 7 3/4".

Next I adhered the 2 layers together wiht my tape runner. For this I used Tombow Mono permanent adhesive.

I love the sparkle in this cardstock! Next I cut another piece of my Basis black cardstock at 5" x 5" and a piece of Stardream Metallic Silver at 5" x 5" and a piece of Basis white cardstock at 4 3/4" x 4 3/4".


I then used my tape runner to adhere the layers together. The black cardstock is a great way to separate the gold and silver cardstock.

Next I used a wish layering die from Stamp Anniething along with my black and silver cardstock and die cut the layers, I love how the silver pops against the black.  I also love how this almost looks like leather 

I then repeated this with the silver, gold and black with some dies from La-La Land Crafts. Layering to allow the black to pop. This can be done with the black in front or in back!

Now I need a little bling to not only embellish the page but to also balance a bit since I don't have dies in the upper right corner.

I then adhered the journaling box to the middle and then added the dies to the layout. Some silver glitter gems add the finishing touches to the layout. Now I can sit down and really think about what I want for 41- I can write about my day- All of the sweet messages from friends, the beautiful earring my hubby and dogs surprised me with and what I wish for this year. I love how this silver and gold add some elegance to this celebration and journaling layout.

I hope that you enoyed and check out these incredible cardstocks. Until next time my friends!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment