Monday, October 26, 2020

Black, White and another color with La-La Land Crafts

 Happy Monday all!   Today I am back with another Inspiration Monday post.  This week we are using the colors Black and White and another color (of our choice).   Since my favorite color is Purple, and Halloween is less than a week away- I just knew I needed a Halloween card, with my added color of Purple.


I stamped Witch Marci Rubber Stamp on Neenah Solar White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and cut her with my Scan N Cut.

I colored her with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

Skin: BG1, BG3, BG5, BG7, BG9
Hat, Dress, Stockings and shoes : CG1, CG3, CG5, CG7, CG9, PL1, PL2, PL3, PL4, White Gel Pen
Hair: PL1, PL2, PL3, PL4, Hair ties- BG1, BG3
Broom: BG1, BG3, BG5, PL1, PL3



I used some black and white patterns from the Love You More Paper Pack from La-La Land Crafts.





I used both the Pierced Scalloped Circles Dies as well as the Stitched Nested Circles Dies with glitter cardstock in Black and Purple.  I used the same glitter cardstock with the Cobweb Die and cut them down the middle and then layered the purple and the black.

I used the Cauldron from the Halloween House Add on Die, with the same Purple Cardstock. 


I then took some purple and white enamel dots and made them look like they were coming up from the cauldron.   I also added to a few other places on the card.



Lastly I used the Stitched Pennants Die to cut the sentiment out, along with the same Purple glitter cardstock.   


I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog

Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment