Sunday, September 27, 2020

Bride Mona from La-La Land Crafts

Today I am back to share a special card featuring Bride Mona from La-La Land Crafts.  I attended a small bridal shower yesterday for my husband's cousin, and I knew I needed a special card for her.   I knew that Bride Mona would be perfect for this card.




I colored Mona with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

Skin: FS6, FS7, FS8, DP1, PP3
Hair: TN1, TN3, TN5, TN7, TN9
Dress: BG1, BG3, BG5, CR7, CR9, CR11, DR7, Colorless Blender and White Gel Pen
Flower Bouquet:  CR7, CR9, CR11, DR7, LG3, LG5, DR4






I used the Asian Fusion Paper Pack from La-La Land Crafts and love how it turned out.   I wanted colors that would work for a Fall wedding (with the ceremony 2 weeks away).

I used the Pierced Scalloped Ovals Dies along with the Oval from the Stitched Elements Dies.




I added the Love Always Die, and the Rose Bouquet die to the oval behind Mona.


I used the Long Flags Die for the sentiment, and inked the edges with Red Berry ink from Spectrum Noir.

Next I added some random enamel dots to the card.



I love how this card turned out and the Bride to Be loved it too (which makes me more than happy.


I hope you enjoyed.

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment