Monday, July 6, 2020

Fly High with The Cat's Pajamas

Today I am back with a fun card featuring Fly High from the Cat's Pajamas.  This is an older set, that I attempted to find to link to, appears is possibly retired.


I cut my base in 5 x 5 and inked with Spectrum Noir Water Reactive Ink in the following colors:

Anthracite
Jet Black
Crushed Velvet
Midnight.


I blended back and forth trying to make a space scene.

I then added white gel pen to add stars.


I cut the moon from the Outer Space dies from CC Designs,


I stamped the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol proof ink and cut with my Scan N Cut.




I colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrators:

BG1, BG3, BG5
CG1, CG3, CG5
AB1, AB2, AB3
IB1
LG1, LG3
OR1, OR3
GY1, GY4

I added some glossy accents to the helmet and carrot helmet




I mounted the bunny on a action wobbler to give him a bit more of a floating look.

I then mounted on black cardstock and added the sentiment.


I hope you enjoyed!  

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment