Monday, June 22, 2020

Dragonfly from Sweet Manhattan Stamps

I am back with another fun card.    I recently found a shop - Sweet Manhattan Stamps and not only is the owner incredibly sweet, they have such fun rubber stamps and super fast shipping.   

I was excited to play with the Dragonfly Set-  119A.




I stamped one of the dragonflies, on Neenah Classic Crest card and colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrators.

Colors used:
GT1, GT2, GT3
PP1, PP3, PP5, CR5


After it was colored I fussy cut the image out.



I then used the Mintay Birdsong 6 x 6 paper pad from 7 Kids Crafts and some brown cardstock from my stash.

I distressed the edges of the cardstock and pattern paper for a bit of a vintage feel.



I inked the edges of the papers with Spectrum Noir Juniper Water Reactive Ink.

I used the Nested Frames from La-La Land Crafts for the sentiment and I just love this quote from Emily Dickinson.



I hope you enjoyed and will go check out Sweet Manhattan Stamps!

See you soon!






1 comment:

  1. Your work is amazing! I absolutely love this! Thank you so much for your time and beautiful art work! I really appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete