Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Too Glam to Give a Damn with Sassy and Crafty

Today I am back with another Guest DT card for Sassy and Crafty featuring Own it!   I love the Sassy Girls!



I stamped the image on Neenah Classic Crest Cardstock with Spectrum Noir Alcohol proof ink and colored her with Spectrum Noir Illustrators.   

FS6, FS7, FS8, PP3, DP1
LV1, LV2, LV3
TN1, TN3, TN5, TN7
BT3, BT5




I inked the edges with Spectrum Noir Water Reactive ink in Noir Black.


I used the Scalloped Rectangles dies from La-La Land Crafts to make my base as well as the Mandala Die from La-La Land Crafts.

I used pattern paper from Crafter's Companion Vintage Lace 6 x 6 pad for the paper and black cardstock from my stash.




I do not tend to do more simple cards as I prefer lots of layers but I wanted something classy for this image and absolutely love how she turned out.


I hope you enjoy!

See you soon!



I added a brad and some wire and used the sentiment (cut out from the Scalloped Rectangle Dies) and made it like a plaque on the wall.  

No comments:

Post a Comment