Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Birthday Robots from La-La Land Crafts

Today I am back with another fun birthday card featuring images from La-La Land Crafts.   I love Birthday Robots and it was perfect for a card for a boy.    I used the digi version but you can also get rubber as well.

There's still time to join this month's challenge over in the Spectrum Noir Creative Community on Facebook where the theme is birthday!



I printed the digi on Neenah Classic Crest card and then cut with my Scan N Cut.

I colored with Illustrators-

BG2, BG4, BG7
DR2, DR4, DR7
OR1, OR3
GYI, GY2
IB1, IB3

SN Gold Metallic Marker

I wanted a long skinny card so I made my base 4" x 8".

I pulled some pattern paper from my stash that coordinated with the image and then some cardstock as well.  



I cut some gear cogs and balloons and stars on my Silhouette and then cut the Happy Birthday sentiment die with coordinating paper.

I bought this die back before I did a better job of labeling so I am not sure the vendor.


I popped some items up with foam tape and others kept flat.

I added a few enamel dots from Doodlebug in coordinating colors.  

And here you have it a fun birthday card for a boy!


Hope you enjoyed. See you soon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment