Tuesday, September 3, 2019

The Black Widow from Simpy B. Stamps and Spectrum Noir

I am back!   I took about a month off from blogging as I underwent a hysterectomy last month and the recovery definitely took some time.  Although I still have a ways to go, I am so excited to be back to my craft room more and able to do more blogging!

Today I share The Black Widow Digi from Simply B. Stamps.  This is my favorite time of year.   I love Fall, Halloween and Christmas and I am so excited to get into full gear on all of these projects.




I used Spectrum Noir Original markers:
FS9, FS4, FS1
IG1,IG3, IG5, IG6, IG10
PP2, PP5
IG8
LG2,LG5
Triblends: Purple Blend, Brown Grey Blend--- If you haven't yet tried these markers- they are amazing!!

Sparkle Pens: Emerald Green, Soft Jade (fpr her glass) Harvest moon (I used this to add a bit more color to the spider) and Orchid for the Bat.

The pink and the orange paper are Crafter's Companion Luxury Cardstock 

I also used Crafter's companion Black Matt paper and Neenah Classic Crest for the image.

I used some pinstripe pattern paper from my stash.

I used some ribbon and some enamel dots and glitter spider button to add the finishing touches to my card.

I hope that you enjoyed!   See you soon with another fun card!






No comments:

Post a Comment