Friday, July 5, 2019

Legendary from Avery Elle and 7 Kids Crafts Store

Today I am back with a fun card featuring Legendary from Avery Elle available over at 7 Kids Crafts Store.



I stamped the image 2x with Spectrum Noir Finesse Alcohol Safe ink in Noir Black. 

Normally I would probably mask but I wanted to pop up and give dimension.

I used Spectrum Noir Harmony Water Reactive Ink to do my water background.

I used Oasis, Parakeet and Midnight,

I then spritzed with water to allow it to react to the water.

I used Fuscia to ink up my sentiment banner I had cut. 

I colored my image with Spectrum Noir Markers:

PL1, PL2, PL5, LV3, HB3
BT3, TN1, TN3, TN5, TN7
GB5, OR1, G02


I used Tonic Metallic Paper in Rose and Black cardstock for my base.

Lastly I used Starry Sky Jewels from Pretty Pink Posh.  


I hope you enjoyed.  

See you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment