Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Magic Tia from Some Odd Girl

I am back today with a fun project featuring Magic Tia.   I love this image because I believe we can find magic in so many daily things.




Colors Used:

ProMarkers:  
Skin- Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush, Baby pink

Copics: 

Hair: E29, E25, E23
Dress and Gems- R85, R83, R81
Belt, Crown and wand: T5, T3, T1
White gel pen

I cut my image out with the Nested Ovals dies from The Stamp Doctor.

I created the tag with The Stamp Doctor 3" Tag topper die and added some pink ribbon to the top.  




I cut a few layers in coordinating papers, used my edge distresser and inked the edges with Ranger Archival Black ink.

I added a sticker I found in my stash that I felt was so perfect for this tag.  



A few black enamel dots add the finishing touches.

I hope you enjoyed.   

See you soon!










No comments:

Post a Comment