Thursday, September 27, 2018

Witt and Sass Design Team call

I am so thrilled that it is almost October.  Our temperatures here in Colorado are expected to be in the upper 50's tomorrow and I can not wait to open the windows and do some Halloween Decorating.

I decided to try my hand and try out for the Witt and Sass Design Team.  I love the stamps that Amy carries and had so much fun with this image that she provided to her group members for trying out.   There were 4 images total and I am very excited to color up the remainder.  

I started with the Witch because I had this idea in my head.


I colored her up with Copics and my go to Pro Marker skin combo

Promarkers: Coral, Sunkissed Pink, and Blush
Copics:  V01, V04, V06, V09, WW, W3, W5, W7
YG17, YG06, YG13
Y35, YR04, YR07
E41, E43, E47, E49
.E33, E37


I used a brick stencil and Tim Holtz distress ink in Pumice stone to create a background, and W5 and W7 for the ground

I added a spider web die cut and Best Witches die from Anna Griffin, both from my stash and a spider charm also in my stash.


Check out Witt and Sass to see all of the fun stuff they carry. 



See you soon.  


No comments:

Post a Comment