Saturday, July 7, 2018

Bursting Dahlia from Silly Shells

I'm back today with a gorgeous floral image from Silly Shells Designs.   If you have not already checked out her shop, head over and do it you won't be disappointed.   Silly Shells is our sponsor this weekend over at Passionate Paper Creations.

I was so excited to get to color up Bursting Dahlia because I love coloring florals lately and love this image.   I wanted to do something bold and vibrant with this image.   I had googled dahlia colors and was drawn to the vibrant ones.   I thought bold, I thought fire.   Grab the image here: https://etsy.me/2KFyCaM




I colored the Dahlia with Copic Markers, and used a very small combo:

YR02, YR04, YR09. E15, Y38 and RV19

I used some black cardstock and some yellow and black and white pattern paper to add some color and a few enamel dots add the finishing touch.

I love how this turned out and want to try some other color combos!

Hope you enjoyed.

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment