Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Love and Romance, a new challenge from Rubbernecker Stamps

Today is the start of a new challenge at Rubbernecker stamps and it happens to involve Love and Romance.   

I absolutely love Valentines Day and in just a few weeks it will be here.    


Today I share my card featuring Love Set.  You can find this set here: http://www.rubbernecker.com/product-p/545.htm



I love this set because there are so many choices.


Don’t forget to join in the fun for the challenge there is a $25 gift certificate for the first place winner and a $15 gift certificate for the second place winner to the challenge!! And the winners are completely random so I don’t want to hear any of that “my card isnt good enough” stuff! Everyone’s stuff is fantastic because YOU made it!!!  So us your stuff!! 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment