Thursday, August 11, 2016

Edna in the Morning


Happy Pre-Friday.  I'm back sharing Edna in the Morning from Rubbernecker Stamps.  I think we have all felt like this one time or another (or in my case the past few weeks), with a hubby post back surgery and me now with a few fractures in my foot.

Edna in the Morning Image: http://www.rubbernecker.com/index.php/edna-in-morning.html
Sentiment: http://www.rubbernecker.com/index.p…/look-in-the-mirror.html




I loved how the Simple Stories Vintage Bliss 6 x 6 pad paired with this as I pictured Edna's home being very old fashioned and dated... hence the yellow sink.  

I colored her with my copics:
Skin: E00, E04, E11, E21, E93
Tongue: RV95
Hair: E79- because of the stamp lines, there was not blending needed
Rollers G21, G24, G28
Glasses C1 and Glossy accents
Mirror: T1, T3, and colorless blender
Robe and slippers: R81, R83, R85
Socks: BG11, BG13
Sink: Y32, Y35, Y38

Hop on over to Rubbernecker Stamps and check out all of Edna's adventures.

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment